Sunday, September 9, 2012

Thailand? I’m in!!!

I’m doing Thailand!!!

And no, not “Thailand” (I’ve been doing him for months), I mean I’m doing Thailand… as in, going to the country and stuff.

I’m pretty excited. And as a woman, I don’t think I have to be concerned about ladyboys. In fact, I might get a deal if I pretend I’m into chicks and then “Uh-oh, you have a penis? Oh well… *grin*”.

I might have to work on my poker face for that one.

So the trip is scheduled for November, and I’m going with people. So the chances of me dying (of alcohol poisoning, or otherwise) are slim… Well… less anyway. Wish me luck.

Maybe I’ll bring back a stockpile of condoms.

3 comments:

  1. Two posts in one? Sha-zam! Where are you headed? Bangkok? Pattaya?

    I love Thailand. Awesome place. And yes, the ladyboys are pretty bold, but mostly toward guys. They don't really care about girls. Also, we white people all look alike to them, so a ladyboy ran up to me, kissed me on the cheek, and told her friends in very broken English, "I kiss Brad Pitt the American!" I didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise, but if you see the typical white male that goes to Thailand (fat, 60s, bald, sloppy - only place on earth they can get laid by a beautiful girl for $20), you can understand why she thought I was Brad Pitt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or the people you are going with will cause you to drink MORE alcohol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beer - flying into Bangkok, heading down to Ko Sumai & Ko Pang Ngan (sp?), then over to Krabi, Phuket, up to Chaing Mai and back to Bangkok to fly out. Well, at least you have a story for being mistaken for Brad Pitt. I'm sure not many people have one of those!

    Gorm - I don't think so... she has already given me the ominous warning of "I don't think I can keep up with you..." Unless, she drives me to drink. Which women are known to do... or so I'm told by men! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wanna brighten That White Girl's day? Leave a comment - they make me happy!