Friday, September 9, 2011

This is what I have to deal with

I'm really thankful that today is Friday and I have the whole weekend to cope with this before having to see a 'certain someone'. Rather, he should be thankful that I have the whole weekend to cope with this before he has to see me again.

And here's why:

stats


You're actually skewing Google search results, Gorm! You're the reason for my ultimate demise. You suck. So bad. I hate you.

I will never forgive you for this. I'll never forgive you, or your children, or your children's children.

-

-

For three months.

2 comments:

  1. Must have been the other Gorm...

    "Pssst, I think he's talking to you..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, totally. That's what happened. *not buying it*

    ReplyDelete

Wanna brighten That White Girl's day? Leave a comment - they make me happy!