Thursday, September 1, 2011

A new beginning

I decided that I didn't like my old blog name & address and through an online poll, this name and address was born. Big thanks to Brain Trepaning for coming up with it. Big thanks to wordpress for it not already being taken. And finally big thanks to Google for not showing a million other blogs by this name. It's feels nice to be original, even if it wasn't my idea.

UPDATE - Turns out moving blogs is the easiest thing to do and it took all of 5 minutes. It was amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I do like it with that as the URL after all. We should talk and try to make the transition as smooth as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too... we must get together... I can bribe you with dinner! :D

    ReplyDelete

Wanna brighten That White Girl's day? Leave a comment - they make me happy!