Thursday, March 5, 2015

That White Girl’s Alive!!

Holy crap – it’s been forever since I’ve posted anything! Just wanted to write a quick update to let you know what’s been going on.

  1. I’m still alive
  2. Work has been chaos and has been eating up all my time
  3. I graduated from school (eeeep!)
  4. The Boy moved in (double eeeep!)
  5. I lost internet at home for 5 long weeks
  6. I just got internet back

I swear I’ll write more details on all of this soon – I just wanted to let you know that I’m still alive and haven’t forgotten about this thing I call a blog.

And apparently, I didn’t have my auto-renew on my website set up, so I lost my domain name. Serves me right I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Ah - this explains why the site vanished. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Also, congratulations (and eeeep)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon - yes it does. Thanks!

    Beer - double thanks! It's good to be back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wanna brighten That White Girl's day? Leave a comment - they make me happy!