Monday, March 5, 2012

Uh-oh... SpaghettiOs

I had a serious (self-inflicted) glitch with my blog. You probably won't notice. And I think I fixed everything. Basically, I had to delete and import and re-delete and re-import a bunch of stuff because I messed up the last time I imported a bunch of stuff. I should stop doing that...

Long story short... I think I caught all the glitches, but you can never really be sure. And it would take me roughly 86.9 hours to figure out if I caught them all.

I worry about comments and I worry about links. Like I said, I think I caught them all. So here's hoping this is a warning for nothing. BUT... if you notice things are weird, please let me know. There are a few other things I need to work through after all, so there bound to be things that I don't know about.

Thanks for you patience. (Even though you probably didn't notice!)

Also!!! I'm trying to add a "Best of" section... so if there are any posts that you think should end up in this section for new people to read, or to have your old favourites one click away, please let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna brighten That White Girl's day? Leave a comment - they make me happy!